Make a Martha’s Miracles Donation
MARTHA’S CHOICE MARKETPLACE is the largest, most visited food Pantry in Montgomery County.
MARTHA’S MIRACLES is a campaign designed to provide both immediate, and sustained support for Martha’s Choice Marketplace and our brand new Community Farm. Now more than ever, we ask for your support in helping us provide healthy food to Montgomery County families in need.
SINCE MARCH OF 2020, MARTHA’S HAS:
- Distributed 2.8 million lbs. of food to over 7,000 unique families.
- Distributed 200,000 diapers, wipes, soaps, detergents, toiletries and other necessary personal goods.
- Distributed $25,000 ($25 per child) in Target/Walmart Gift Cards, to provide Christmas gifts for over 1000 children.
- Distributed $67,000 in rental and utility assistance to help families and individuals struggling during Covid.
- Initiated food delivery services to our older and disabled clients, currently unable to get to the pantry.
- Begun Martha’s Community Farm, a 9 acre farm designed to grow community and food. Our first harvest in fall 2021 will hopefully yield more than 20,000 lbs. of fresh produce for the pantries of Montgomery County.
There is so much we can do together in our community and none of this work would be possible without you!
THERE ARE TWO WAYS YOU CAN HELP US AT THIS TIME:
- Make a generous one time donation to help us meet the urgent need we face today.
- Become a Martha’s Miracles member, and provide recurring monthly support for the future we build together.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
As the world changes, Martha’s Choice Marketplace and Community Farm will be here to help provide food, service and hope to families in need.
This is our mission, and we invite you to become a part of it.
Together we can make miracles happen every day!